Sunday 15 September 2013

Money, Money, Money...

Hola!!
Well, yesterday didn't exactly go to plan.. I was meant to see my cousin and then stay at a friends, but I had to cancel seeing my cousin and do homework (boo) and then I got asked to work down at my local clubhouse as they were having an event, so I cancelled seeing my friend! But it wasn't all bad,  I already have a small job walking a dog every day which pays £15 a week, and then I got £25 last night! I desperately need all the money I can get to feed my shopping addiction haha! (hardest thing ever!)
Saying that, I love british shops and everything, but omg, it would be perfeccct if 'Brandy Melville' and 'Pacsun' came over here:)))) Maybe its because they're American and I adore America (dream holiday) but everything looks so much nicer, I cant stop browsing the websites, it really unhealthy I think, oops. Distracting me from my never-ending supply of homework, oops (again).

I guess that's it for today..

Auf Wiedersehen!
      x x x



http://www.pacsun.com/ ~ pacsun fabulous website:))

2 comments:

  1. Just found your lovely little blog, and from your three posts already, I can't wait to see more. Also I love the way you finish with a little German goodbye, I'm learning the language for my GCSE's and I love it. Speak soon, Olwyn! :') x

    http://olwynsworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that's the cutest thing haha! I hope you enjoy the next posts:) Please tell everyone you can!!x

    ReplyDelete