Wednesday 18 September 2013

Babylips!!

Ok, so I'm sure you've all heard about 'Babylips' and if you haven't, where have you been?! I absolutely love them, and I think they are becoming massive over here in the UK! The only came over here from the USA like last month, and I think there are 6 flavours/scents. I have 3 of them hehe, I have 'Pink Punch', 'Cherry Me' and 'Peach Kiss', and they are delicious... can I say that? Well, I'm going to anyway haha:) They are definitely a must have for your handbag or make-up bag, for school, anything really! All I wanted to say is that I highly recommend them!

Auf Wiedersehen
    x x x
 
 
Cherry Me, Pink Punch and Peach Kiss

1 comment:

  1. great post!! really need to get some of these!!!

    please check out my new fashion, makeup and hair blog if you ever have time?!

    http://xprincessjas.blogspot.co.uk/

    <3

    ReplyDelete